Filled Under: ,

24 December

Write something that I don't know what I should write. Especially today, it's special for someones (not only one). But you know what, I don't have anything special. So, I just want to congratulate a "Happy Birthday" for her. Sorry if I don't give anything, gift, or diamond to you. Because I don't know how to give it to you. :)
Actually, I admire her who has birthday today. When you ask me why, I don't actually know why. But I think I've been a secret admirer (or she may know that I admire her), even I don't want to be like this. Hah aha. Perhaps someones know the person who I mentioned. So what? Forget it, I mean forget what I said. Be in "don't care condition". But never forget the victim. hehehe
Her name is ----, hmm. I don't want to tell her name. It's a privacy. A privacy that many people(my friends) know. When we met each other for second time, we weren't aware that we'd ever met before. But who cares? :D
Once again, I say Happy Birthday to You 18th! Wish you all the best! :)



happy birthday.
and be the best as long as you live,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism